ePayIt - Online Court Payments
You may use this system for the following:
- To pay and close your traffic and non-traffic citations, to sign up and pay for Traffic School (if eligible), or to post bail and contest your citation. You may also use this system to extend your initial Pay or Appear due date.
- To pay monthly installment payments on established payment plans on most case types.
- To pay various outstanding invoices including, but not limited to, sanctions, fax filing fees, continuance fees, filing fees, jury trial fees, investigation fees and returned check charges.
- Transactions made through this website are processed by a third party vendor. The transaction will appear on billing statements similar to SPO COURT EPAY.
- Any amount due shown here does not include bail or restitution. Bail and/or restitution must be paid directly to the Municipal Court.